Revalidation is the process which Nurses and Midwives must complete to demonstrate to the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) that they are keeping-up-to date with their knowledge, their skills, and demonstrate how and where they have practised safely and effectively, in line with The Code.
Who Needs to Revalidate?
All Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors who are registered with the NMC will need to revalidate in order to stay on the register. It is a legal requirement to be on the NMC register in order to be able to practise in the UK. View the 8 key Revalidation obligations we cover to ensure a seamless Revalidation process.
Practice Hours How to meet the practice hours requirement
Continuing Professional Development Find out about the CPD requirement for revalidation
Practice Related Feedback Explaining feedback and its role in revalidation
Written Reflective Accounts What your reflective accounts need to cover and how to record them
Reflective Discussion What the reflective discussion involves and who it should be with
Health and Character Find out about the health and character requirement
Professional Indemnity Arrangements Make sure that you have an appropriate arrangement in place
Confirmation Find out who can act as your confirmer and what confirmation involves
- A designated Consultant to oversee the implementation of Revalidation
- Tailored and appropriate CPD requirements
- Help identifying any training gaps
- Comprehensive records are kept of all appraisals in our unique Learning Diary
- Access to thousands of online CPD courses and real time booking
- Comprehensive records of number of hours worked are logged onto our system
- A Confirmer to provide confirmation about the reliability of the staff declaration
- Our Information system records and identifies our staffs current registration status and will prompt when PIN number expiry dates are approaching and when validation dates are due
- We obtain regular feedback from the care establishments which can be used for practice related feedback to reflect on their practice.
- Indemnity Insurance advice
- We act as a ‘sign off’ service and can submit your portfolio directly to the NMC upon completion.
- FREE LENOVO TAB HD DUAL CORE TABLET
Our service will completely simplify your entire Revalidation application in line with NMC requirements.
Peace of mind is in the palm of your hands!